"Ooh~ Lynn what happen?" haha! Aiyoooh! I'm not losing my optimistic hyper monkey streak la. This afternoon, I went to the rescue of a friend. Haha! She wanted to dye her hair.. but wanted a professional look without going to a salon. She also wanted it to be the same hair colour as mine. [Don't you love my hair colour too? Keke!] So I went over and dyed her hair! Haha! My hands got stained 'cos I didn't want to use plastic gloves.. difficult to get the colour on the hair like that. And it turned out GREAT! haha! Unfortunately, I have to rely on my mom to dye my hair. Haha! I may go into hairstyling one day.. maybe.. haha!
Did a write-up on my 4 boyfriends. I particularly liked one.. Jean Piaget.. Yeah! 'Cos his name so cool. Lol! Erik Erikson like Sony Ericsson.. Sigmund Freud.. He's horny you know.. Too horny for my liking. Howard Gardner sounds like some cowboy.. Oh well. Kekeke <--- Laugh like Ernie.
Oh, so what about the 'broken hearts' part? Well one reason could be that the 4 boyfriends are dead... -.-" Broken hearts... I broke a glass heart. XD Nono.. seriously.. Literally-speaking not metaphorically.. It was really pretty though. XD Oh it's ok.. It was mine. Haha! Darn! It broke.. Bleah!! About time it broke.. still.. I'm a sentimental person. I can't bear to throw away stuff that's been with me for so long. I got this trait from my dad. Hoho! I'll go mourn..
Death of the glass heart... It never did beat in the first place.. But it was transparent, true and honest. But can one ever live with a heart made of glass? Devoid of warmth and fragile.