Someone turned 21 on the 21st wor!! Haha! Happy Birthday! Yah this post is a bit late.. Cos I busy la.. Projects.. oh but guess what? I LOVE PROJECTS! I dunno why. I like interacting with people. I'm an entertainer... which is good & bad. One of my projects is almost done!! Haha! And the good thing is that my group clicks. We make fun of each other.. yet we know it's just in jest.. I hope..
BTW, cold water is heaty. wait let me go find a credible source of that information. "Cold water will cause blood vessels to constrict and will stop the heat from escaping" There's something to do with the low-electrolytes as well. Low electrolytes mean that... dehydration will occur since there's an imbalance of the electrolytes in your body. Electrolytes come in the form of potassium, chloride, sodium.. just to name a few. Electrolytes are extremely important in any athlete's life. It helps to relax muscles, nerves yada yada yada. And cold water has LOW-ELECTROLYTES! So, if you are running a marathon make sure you get isotonic drinks. This has added electrolytes, which explains the slightly salty taste. Thus, I conclude, Rusli, that cold water has heaty properties.
Hah! Lol! I rest my case! Sometimes, when you drink cold water, it leaves a 'dry' feeling behind. This causes you to drink more. Why? Because it's heaty!
Yawn.. i'm sleepy.. mm... can't wait for monday.. ^^