"Mmphh" -muffled laughter- Yeah... You know how some girls wear G-strings just so they can show them off when they're wearing hipsters? Uh-huh. I'm perfectly fine with these... exposures. But please do so with a little more style? I mean, if the G-string is TOO BIG, don't wear them. Especially when it drops from your hips when you sit, and you have to pull them back up when you stand. Haha! Was in the MRT with Jace when we saw that. Oh.. and silent phone cameras ought to be banned. Why? Because unknowing innocent souls like Ms G-String would get caught on camera. -evil snicker-
Sigh, I'm bogged down with educational psychology research. Kohlberg, Gilligan, Vygotsky... yada yada~ But it's really interesting. I like it! haha!
I'm gonna meet my special someone tomorrow! My weekly dose of sweet nothings. Haha!
Charlene suggested going to ECP this coming Friday. Since we end early and all.. Thought of getting the entire GESL group down. We want to try the wake-boarding funky system there. Diving trip @ Pulau Duyung/Dayang is really interesting. But I can't go.. and Charlene doesn't want to go if I can't go. So I feel bad >.< That's why I brought up wake-boarding. I think at the end of the year my cousins are going. They both know how to wake-board. Even my Primary 2 nephew can wakeboard!! And it's more safe than diving! Anyone else wish to join us? No promises though. Have the GESL camp..