mmmph.. Stupid ulcer is killing me.. If i don't smile.. not you know why.. Not 'cos I'm stressed Fazlee.. Lol!! But yeah.. thanks for your concern. I dunno how to get stressed..
So.. went sch for project.. had fun.. already delegated tasks and stuff liddat... GESL LECT WAS STUPID! Haha! Linked LT 1 & 2 together.. I went to LT 2... which is bad.. considering there's no one to spot on us.. so we were super noisy.. can hardly hear the transmission.. Lol! Ended up playing the 3-word story game.. Somehow.. I became a pig in the story.. Thanks ah Idayu.. But it was fun~ Continued with the game left off from my Grammar Lect.. Hurr hurr.. Aidah, me, Idayu, Charlene and David played.. I will post the story up when it's completed.. which is.. tmr. Oh yeah.. this is how I play it.. Every week, there'll be a new story. From Monday till Friday. So.. whoever wanna play can join in.. It's a stupid story btw..
I'm so happy.. Opened up 2 MSN grp pages and 2 blogs. Whee~ 1 of the blogs look kinda cute. keke! Ah.. I'll go on Water Parade now.. Drink drink drink!