Mmm..~ Went to Johore with my parents. Makan @ Komtar.. then we went to City Square.. I think it's City Square.. LOL! Seriously... I still don't know my way around JB. Anyway.. I got 2 pairs of shoes, both brown and glittery bronze. 2 pairs of earrings and 2 hair accessories. Lol. MY dad bought this lagu 60s karaoke CD. A compilation of 60s malay music. Haha! Nostalgic songs for him.
I had to log into my Yahoo account to access my GESL group page. Took me quite awhile to guess my password, since I never really used the account. Haha.. I tried so many possible password... and still couldn't get it. Thought of making a new account... THEN!! haha.. I recalled that I made the account when I was in Sec 2. And yah.. you know..haha! The password is silly [hint: a name]. But it feels so sad to change it.. so I'm stuck with it. Haha! I mean.. it brings back nice memories, so why change it? Haha!!
I can't say I love projects...but I don't hate them either. It's fun.. The presentation part is fun. Haha!
My ulcer's gone! Ok.. it's healing. And my period has ended. Next week's gonna be wild again! Wheee~~!! And I get to meet someone really special to commemorate a really special day on Tuesday! So my darling project mates.. just this once yea? Let me off! ahaha!
Kk.. I wanna try out the karaoke DVD. See if my voice is 60s styled. lotsa luv, Lynn