Listening to Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera. Haha! Nice beats.. And she's a powerhouse la.. Small-sized powerhouse. Chilli Padi. Lol!
I went through all my DED 100 notes.. It's the toughest subject. So far lah. Haha! Ed Psych. Well.. it's interesting though! Haha! Learn about how children respond and what teaching methods are best for them. How they interpret the world etc. Haha! I like these kinda stuff. Understand humans better. Erikson made a great observation. Intimacy Vs Isolation. This is the stage most of us are in. Young Adult stage.
Occurring in Young adulthood, we begin to share ourselves more intimately with others. We explore relationships leading toward longer term commitments with someone other than a family member. Successful completion can lead to comfortable relationships and a sense of commitment, safety, and care within a relationship. Avoiding intimacy, fearing commitment and relationships can lead to isolation, loneliness, and sometimes depression.
Haha! I read this out to my mom. [Btw, she freaked at Freud's Psychosexual Development theory!] Anyway, my main aim in telling her Erikson's theory was so that she would let me go out more often with friends. Hurr hurr! That aside, it's quite true huh? Lack of intimacy leads to isolation, depression and loneliness. The 3 things I don't like. Haha! That's why I so bond-bond with my friends. We do things together-gather. Wahaha! [Omg! So many ppl signed into MSN...]
Tmr is going to be a nice day ^_^ I'm going to stop Ivy from drinking kopi. Not healthy! Carol also. No more kopi for you! Haha! Hmm.. Going to have my first ICT lesson. I pray to all the Gods up there [although there should only be one for my religion.. -.-], please let the Prof be someone other than tt fierce cheena lady with american accent! Keke!!
And I got a really nice e-mail today. *^_^* Heehee!