. d
o
g
g
i
e
*
ORANGE MONKEY MADNESS
i
love
all the
oranges
in the world! (:
Friday, August 18, 2006
I love Math. The Prof is great. I like Numeration Systems. I don't like the Mayan System.. I don't understand. I will read-up. I will try. I feel like a robot.. Haha!!
Today is my off day. Not gonna do anithing. nothing~ lala~ whee~
see my new blogs!
www.ded100project.blogspot.com
www.ded101project.blogspot.com
x/o LYNN;
2:22 PM
lover.
story.
oranges.
past.
chat
ORANGE LOVER
hailynn
14071987
cancer (:
short..petite..harnah..short.
NIE-ian? aspiring teacher
mixed blood
WANTS
new specs
dar dar
hugs and kisses from the above
clothes
kitten
mojo & jojo to speak
LOVES
my dar dar dycx
Vanilla Coke
Cookies & Cream ice-cream
friends
making jewellery
gaming
personalized stuff
CHATTERS
MY PAST
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
FRIENDS
Seokie
Natalie
Darky
Siyan
Iffah
Felicia
Desmond
Idayu
Joanna
Aidah
Carol
Ed Psych Group
Classroom Mgt Group
GESL_TASK!
CREDITS
designer
devaintart
weem - picture
blogskins
blogger