I learnt a new skill today! Today's the Learning Festival in NIE and we had a blast!! [No half-day] LOL! But!! Lessons from morning till 230pm were cancelled! And!! Replaced by MANY workshops! They had dragon boat @ Kallang, SPANISH!!, Thai Language for Shopping, MARTIAL ARTS, Interpersonal Skills, How to take care of your voice, Rugby, LATINO GROOVE, Modern Dance, hip-hop dance and LOTS more! I went for the EARRING MAKING one. It's super fun!! Monique suggested opening up a website to sell our DESIGNS! But not so soon of course!! www.tzarist.com is an example of a really successful online business!! And their earrings/trinkets/necklaces are UBER GORGEOUS!! I'm a sucker for accessories. LOL! It's my new hobby now!!
Then I had my GESL meeting. It was Ok.. but things got side tracked a little. We were talking about stuff that would be relevant only in the future.. For example, fund-raising. We don't even have a Home to take in our project.. why are we talking about fund-raising? Sigh. The meetings should be pre-planned with MORE thought. haha!!
I can't wait for tmr!! I get to see my honey pot! Mmm... bees love honey!