Hey YAH! Eww.. I hate StickyKeys.. So irritating! Where was I? Oh yeah.. Hey YAH! Met a new friend yesterday! 2 new friends! Carol who's in DED 100 and DED 101 with me, and Joanna whom I met through Monique! Joanna's in my class for SCIENCE! And so thou shalt suffer with FSK! Keke! Guess who ELSE is in my Science tutorial!! Aieeee!! Haha! Anyway, the day started with Classroom Mngt! And it was kinda boring.. There's lotsa malays in my class. But they are alright. One used to be in SIA then Emirates.. He missed Singapore that's why he came into teaching! Haha!! Oh! Dzul is in my classes too! A familiar face! haha!
So yea.. I'm already bogged down with assignments and stuff.. But I did all my notes in advance.. so it's not a BIIIG prob. Haha!! Yes Monique! I'm a hyper Monkey!! Haha!!
Yesterday was fun! I skipped the NDP thingy! Sorry Idayu!! Didn't come to support you T.T But will see my GESL group tmr! Hopefully ALL would turn up. So that Dzul wouldn't be so lonely being the ONLY guy. Haha!
"Babies who are handled frequently by their parents tend to grow up seeking love and affection through physical means which is the sense of touch. They are also more open and receptive to hugs. In fact, they go around hugging everyone and sharing their love. Which is probably why you're like that." - Wise Words of Suffi. OMG! The ditz said that! ahaaha! Juz kiddin! You copied that from somewhere din cha? Din Cha?? Haha! Yeap.. I'm a hyper energizer bunny running around NIE campus.
And dar let's not do tt again.. the sit-and-try-not-to-do-anithing thingy. >< I dun like. dun like!! Haha!
Kk.. gonna go get some sleep. My batteries' running looow! Haha!