Gesl was productive. I did 2 proposals in a day. Math is fun. I love math. go math! Ded 101 project completed. Yay!
Besides school stuff!! My bro d/l the entire series of G Gundam. A STUPID MECHA ANIME AIRED IN 1994. Singapore's Gundam looks like it was made in an Indian temple. It has 6..8? arms. And two horrifyingly long and pointy horns placed in a terrible bad place. I mean.. horns growing out of the butt? My, my, my. Hoo boy.. We've come a long way from 1994. Haha!! Anyway, as usual, Singapore's gundam lost the match HOWEVER our pilot with the fanciful name had the honour of fighting against Neo Japan's Domon Kasshu. Lol...
Btw, remember to stay out tmr night! There'll be 2 moons! Actually.. no.. correction.. Mars will shine so brightly it will give the illusion of 2 moons. Yay! 1230am!!
oh girls!! I found out what makes her look like a trans. It's the nose & the lips! And the chin.. and the forehead.. and her build.. LOL! I'm awfully sorry to that gal.. but i can't help it. It just.. shows in all the pictures. But I mean.. my friends agree.. so.. Kekeke!