Finally they alloate me my tutorial and lecture groups for some of my modules. All that's left are my DED subjects... Faster la! Was crossing out some lessons that I do not need to attend in my time-table.. and Thursday has a large gaping hole smacked right in the middle. 5 hours of break. Monday I have a 3 hour break... Wednesday has only a 1 hour break.. sigh.. FRIDAY... go to school for 1 hour. I guess that would be CCA day. SLC I LOVE YOUUU! LEMME JOIN YOUUU!
Today went to NTU with dar for Prof Leo Tan's speech. He's the Director btw... Nice speech. There were some performances and stuff. Keming's Stomp! was really good. Yadayadayada... I had to hold my pee in for 2 hours. It's cause I didn't want to climb the stairs and let everyone see me. LOL! someone's stomach was grumbling.. lol. LOUD.. lol..
Where's the NIE bookshop??!?!
Had a great day today. =))) First time I spent outside with dar on our anni. Lawlers... so sad right? hahaha! Hee! =D Tired.. zz.. nites ppl and remember.... i love all the funky monkeys!