Baby u are my voodoo child~ my voodoo child~ Ahaha! This song is stuck in my head!
I uploaded my pics from the phone thanks to RUSLI'S bluetooth thingy! And I've got the Garfield theme! Still not as nice as Winnie The Pooh tho.
Today was TIRING! and I don't know why?? But it was crazy as usual! Haha! Man.. everyday's crazy. There's something to laugh about.. RANDOMNESS is GREAT!
Yeah! Met IAN for dinner @ JP. What an ass! We didn't meet for like.. 2 years?!? And he attempted to make me switch banks the moment I SAT! Just cause I'm earning ka-ching doesn't mean I'm a prospective client!! Gosh! And I'm like... CONFUSED! He went on to talk about the interest rates.. and stuff! And basically, if you can't CONVINCE them, CONFUSE them!! Haha! Had a nice dinner! And Coffee Bean's HONEYDEW is delicious! I had TWO! And I'm not ashamed to ADMIT IT! Ahaha!
I'm so pissed! You know BEGA? Yeah! You can only get their VIP card if you spend 200 bucks on a SINGLE receipt with them! HOWEVER, now, you only need to spend 100 bucks!! It's this JP SALE thing! Argh!! My card cost me 200 bucks! And now you get it for like.. HALF the price! Man!! Oh Im wearing a Bega shirt below!
Oh! Nvm that! Side note: IAN said I look more like a LADY & more MALAY! The lady part has something to do with my CLOTHES! I love BEGA! Although their blouses are EXPENSIVE!! But they're comfy and pretty! Look @ the pic and feedback if I look more MALAY yea?