Ahh Yawn! Man.. I have to kick my habit of sleeping in the afternoons. Well.. I'm in the process rather. Used to take short naps to avoid feeling the weather... Now I am so used to these naps I feel sleepy during lessons. Doesn't help the GESL classes are in the afternoons....Sigh
So yeah.. it was fun meeting up with my funky monkeys again. Some new faces.. those who lazy to come for the bonding activities. Wahaha! YAWN!!!!!!
Like so leceh to go to school for a while.. then go home. Haiz.. Tmr worst ah... Go to school for 1 hour.. Then go home... Or not. Muahaha! I wanna go see the Halls. Anyway... at least Math would be fun.. or so I reckon. 'Cos I know lotsa ppl there.. Charlene, Ivy, Idayu, Aidah, Annu etc..
Have to do lots of research. My 4 boyfriends.. Sigmund Freud, Howard something.., John Piaget and Erik Erikkson. Haha! All the fathers of psychology... Aiyoohh!! Weekends gone. Boo!
Gonna join Latino dancing during Learning Festival. Haha! Cha cha..mambo.. salsa. Keke! And maybe the earring-making workshop as well..