Yeah, I look good in orange. I know it, you know it... we all know it. WAHAHA!
Went to BH this afternoon. I helped to teach the B&A students. Before and After school care. Hmm.. they're not too bad. Yan Fang a Primary 2 girl speaks a lot. A LOT! Haha. But she does her work... The guy beside her.. I forgot his name.. Hmm.. I only remember it has something to do with wind/mad so... Feng has to be in the name. They told me it's in his Hanyu Pinyin.. Anyway.. He gives up quite easily. But guess what? He just wrote a Grade A journal entry ok! Wahaha! Hmm.. then there's Xiao Ling. She's really sweet. Her palms are sweaty though.. so I taught her to put tissue paper in her hands when she's writing. Hmm.. oh the naughty one! JAMUS! Pronounced: Jay-Mers. HANDSOME! BUT SO NAUGHTY! BUT I LIKE IT! LOL~ Yah.. he completed his work and kept disturbing the rest. He's going to grow up to be a SNAG. Yup! "I don't want to friend you! Don't friend you!" Wahaha! I thought that this phrase isn't used anymore. Oh well.
Well... I had fun. And Celest is really pretty too! Her Indian costume was too tight. But it looks gorgeous on her! I made fun of her saying that she's too fat and gotta lose some weight. Haha! [Whaat.. I know I fat also lah!] Haha! She pouted lah -.- Haha. So adorable. How dar? Want daughter or not? LOL!
Ok I'm off to bed. Oodles of hugs and kisses! Muacks! Oh.. no kisses for Suffi! Bleh XD!