Woke up really early today... at around 715am. Went to bathe and realised I had pleghm in my throat.. Coughed it up and there was blood -.- No one loves influenza. And yes, there's the influenza bug going around. So everyone, please drink enough water, eat more fruits. I think oranges would be helpful. 'Cos of the Vitamin C. And yeah, if you can, go grab yourself some Viatmin C capsules from your nearest pharmacy. Especially those who are going to start school. Please protect yourself thank you very much.
After I got ready, my mom applied lotsa blusher on my face. I rubbed a lot of it away because I don't like to look like a...tomato. And guess what?? I ended up with the natural looking blush that I always wanted. Hiaks. Why did I bother to make up and stuff? Cos got photoshoot mah -.-
Went to the bank to get my thumbprint. Later my mom and I went to Paya Lebar to get my photo taken at Cisco... Yes... That security building. My mom actually smiled at the CCTV outside the building. Keke..
Then we went to shop around there... Saw geylang hookers... In broad daylight. So awful... Tacky green metallic tops. Gawd -.-
The computer, my brother's got infeced by a spyware.. Razespyware. The entire desktop was taken over my a red screen with this stupid flashing sign in the center... Thanks dar for trying to help me get rid of it.. and for putting up with my exclamation marks... Cos I was panicking...
Anyway... I solved the problem =) If any of you get this prob, got to this website : http://www.help2go.com/Tutorials/Protect_Your_PC/RazeSpyware_Removal_:_A_How-To.html Yup... It's really step-by-step.