Whee!! Happy birthday to me~ Happy Birthday to me~ Happy birthday to me~~ Happy birthday to me!
Yeap! I've turned 19. nineTEEN. After this there'll be no more TEEN in my age. Lol! That was my excuse to celebrate. Anyway, my mom's cooking one of my fave. dishes. There's a pretty Chocomint cake sitting in the fridge. I received 3 kisses today. 2 from Mojo and Jojo and 1 from some unknown fella in Audition. =X I'm gg to get smacked. Many calls and birthday wishes =) My aunt as usual, called me to wish me some stuff...Followed by dardar...then my god-brother, god-sis... then Jace and Nani and Suffi. oooh.. the last 3 were fun!
B-day wishes from the net. Somehow my buddies had flooded me at the same time and my com hanged -.-
Alvin I won't forgive you for forgetting my b-day! XD
...and "OMG! Lynn!! Guess what? It's your BIRTHDAY today! And guess what?? YOUTUBE SHOWS SOFT PORN!" - Suffi & Jace
ohkay... anyway... curiosity got the better of me *cheeky grin* and yes...Youtube has soft porn.
Can't wait for tonight! Mojo & Jojo would LOVE the cake!