Went to BearyHug Childcare centre at around 2 plus.. They were having a full dress rehearsal for the upcoming concert. It was havoc la. LOL! Especially the Deepavali item.. cos there's lotsa costume changes. There's this adorable girl..Belinda.. she perform so many items.. and still can remember her lines, her dance moves and even timing! Whoo! And I saw Orange again! Actually it's YiFei.. Apple's younger sister. Apple is uber pretty. She can be the next Ms Singapore if she takes care of herself. Yifei is not as pretty... but her hair!! Man!! It's so soft and flowy!
Took care of Guan Ling. He's an autistic boy... I was warned that it would be hard to communicate with him and to get him to sit still.. But it's not that bad. He listens to me! Haha! We played this toy together.. Like.. must move the blocks around kinda thingy.. He's lovable actually.
The performances aren't great. Very disorganised... Why? Because I didn't help them choreo and stuff. LOL! I'm tired.. chasing after lil kiddies is tiring actually.