Today was the first day of my Orientation Week. Whee! haha.. Had to find LT 1 and.. lucky there was a girl behind me.. following me. Haha... But I wasn't so sure about the location..and asked her if she was going to LT 1 as well.. We made our way there haha!! Whee! Her name's Janice.. She takes the Dip Ed (Chinese) course. Man.. The Dean is funny la! The Sub-dean is funny too... He went: "All of you better makes sure you register for your module ah! If not you are going to cause lots of trouble for me!" *Twisted face* "Huh? You all don't know which Option you are in? Why like that? It wasn't printed on your slip? Wah.. Like this there's going to be the same problem like last year again la.. Why?!?" WAHAHA!
Oh.. LT 1 is green in colour. -.- Big.. Nice carpeted floors.. And their SEATS!! The back is bouncy. And it makes sure you sit straight all the time! You can rest back.. but it will make your back straight. Which is GOOD! cos you can't sleep like that! Ahaha!
Went to NTU's Canteen A for lunch. SO CHEAP CAN? Mee Goreng is 80 CENTS~! haha.. the drinks are 30 cents. Their MacD is cheap too. Eh... NIE's canteen is Rainforest-themed. Nice place.. real trees and all.. Like eating in the jungle. I didn't see the stalls though. THE LIBRARY ROCKS! I love their cafe! And it's so.. so.. LUSH! Aiee! The biggest education library! Weehee!
Tmr.. is going to be.. boring! AHH!!! Haha! Cos we're gonna be stuck in the LT again.
FRIDAY! I LOVE YOU FRIDAY! TEAM BONDING! [My grp got lotsa old ppl.. think 1970s] but nvm. They're gonna be my GESL members. Hurr hurr! Not many eye-candies. One or two in my course. My course is Dip Ed (General) C. Hmm.. ok I only saw one.. Haha! I think he's mixed blood like me. THINK only. Haha.. But i'm not interested! Wahaha! Just some eye candy you know.. So my eyes not so pain... >.<