Ooh! Went to NIE this morning. I LOST MY FREAKING WAY! But... with my ever trusty guiding skills in pioneering... I found my way to the NIE gymnasium. =) Oh, and along they way, I was picking people up, guiding them to the gym. Haha!!
So... yea. Had to line up. 3 girls were in front of me.. and GUESS WHAT??!!! WHOOO!!! I'm not the shortest! OMG *piak* ! There's this TWENTY-ONE year old girl who is shorter than me even though she's wearing HEELS! Weehhee!!! BUT! BUT! She's taking the Dip Ed [Chinese] course.. So in my course.. I'm still shortest. BUT! BUT!! WHO CARES! Whhoo!! Hahaha XD
Some applied to stay in the halls. -.- Ok la. maybe they live like.. at pasir ris or something.
TTC Camp is going to rock! [hehe.. they ask me if I can swim.. I'm like "Uhm... i can swim... wait how well must I swim?" .. "Oh! you just have to be able to survive in the water" .. "Wahahha!! Ok I can't swim."] WAHAHAHA!
Oh... there was this guy who commented that my name was nice and all. [*Blank stare* "Oh... thanks" =)] haha!! And my goodness!! If you're fat don't wear figure hugging shirts la... Ok.. Yah I am fat and I do that.. but my fats don't spill out excessively. LOL! Man.. if that girl reads this I'm so dead. XD I only found 5 people who were my age...
I asked for a size M shirt for my Orientation.. But it's too big.. Sigh.. *hint hint* I'm S size! LOL! Oh oh!! What is Superman's costume size??? It's 'SMALL'! Because it's size S! Get it?? whahahha!!
I was given a wireless mouse as an Orientation gift. -.- And it's ORANGE!! Man! I love them already! Hahaha!!
I'm not the only mixed-blooded gal. There's another like me... but I'm way cuter. LAWLERS!
Yea.. I wandered into NTU after visiting NIE. NTU is huge. Went to their Popular bookshop to look-see. Then I went home... Yawn!! Had to wake up at 6 lah -.- And I have to climb the freaking overhead bride everyday from when school starts. Like in Sec Sch liddat... AND I have to walk all the way to the back of the bus station at Boon Lay... TWICE... cos 199 and 180 is at the back, berth 8 and 9. Sigh... Lazy la.. LOL!