Mmm~ I got good news. Firstly, I got accepted into NIE. Have to work and my basic pay is pretty basic. Haha!! I will be attached to a Primary School, before I get into my course. My mom offered to tie my hair up like last time. I remember... my hair was LONG then. And she'd be pulling my hair back into a ponytail / two ponytails / plaits / french plaits / buns.. etc. Btw, stress on the word "pulling". Lol.. Now I know why I had frequent headaches in the past.
Secondly, because I'm going to be a teacher, my wardrobe will have to be updated. And as of tomorrow, I'm going on a shopping spree!!
Thirdly, uhmm... Nothing! Haha! Well, if you would count getting more pairs of shoes as something good then, so be it.
Ok... another thing to be happy at is this: My mom stopped nagging at me. Peace hOooO~~!!
Yeah. What with the hoOoo~? A horny person intro-ed me to this Hard Gay video on youtube. [Now, now... don't get all excited..] It's a Jap variety show called Bakuten, and Hard Gay is it's most popular segment. Basically, Hard Gay is this funny guy dressed up in hard gay clothing, who goes around on the streets and tries to do something. The something includes, appearing in a Yahoo commercial, appearing on the front cover of a popular magazine, re-creating a toy to make is Hard Gay, a father's day special... etc.. It's hilarious. And HoOoO~ is his trademark.