Last night I was so angry I nearly fainted. Haha!! Seriously la... I was pissed off... My mom was making me pissed.. and I was really about to faint while she was scolding me. I think I was either to freaking angry since I had to hold back stuff that I actually wanted to scream at her... Or.. that it was really hot and I was sweating and all.. standing up some more... But it's the first time I ever felt faint. Wow... can even feel my lips going cold.. and I had nothing to hold on to.. so I was trying to grab the wall.. Haha.. Man.. I'm so pissed off.. Have to tahan a little more.. Being the youngest doesn't come with perks mind you... Especially when you're a girl. The sons get it better.. Freak.
Anyway.. watched POC which, darn it, sucks. Yea yea... there were funny moments and all.. Overall it's ok.. but... it's so... *Woah look here!* *Woah something else is going on there!* *Hey! that part there is more interesting!* Yeah.. So mish-mashed and disorganised. Yay.. Capt. Jack Sparrows got eaten up. But that scene was really nice... Kudos to playing it up to the hero. And the orchestra music was uber cute.. the part where they were trying to swing their way to the other side of the gorge. Sigh... but it's not really great and all..
Watched Scary Movie 4 as well.. Man... "SUSHI SASHIMIiiiiiii!" "(blahblahblah) samurai" "Mitsubishi toyota honda?" Keke! And they made it so serious.. like it's the actual language and all. But it was utter rubbish.. But it's expected.. Oh the part where the 'alien' humped the vacuum cleaner? Priceless... Haha! Zzz...
Nacho Libre... I skipped that movie. I just don't like Jack Black.. His face irks me.
My time-table sux0rs. First, I'm a noob at reading time. Yeah. Another excuse to constantly be late for stuff. But it's the table that's wrong. The timing so weird one.. Lol. Next, I end LATE! FREAK! Even JC/ Sec sch not as bad as that. Oh.. but I love Fridays. I end at 1030 a.m. I go to school for like.. 2 hours. Haha! The time-table is super ugly! I got a 4-hour break on thursday. Depending on which option I choose... Modules. I'm still unsure about this module picking system. Bleh. Facilities are fun though. I get to use both NIE and NTU's facilities.. and during my many 2/3/4-hour breaks.. I can either hop into a friend's car or take a bus to JP. Whee! Oh.. there's the Coffee Club Express which serves yummylicious aromatic kopi. Mmmm~ And restaurant food at affordable rates.. Man.. FOOD! LOL!