Kept checking NIE Portal for updates.. They have yet to allocate my tutorial and lecture groups. Sigh.. So for now I'm with a dummy time-table. Not the real thing. And today... I went to the BlackBoard [Online thingy for course stuff] And they updates so many stuff T.T I'm lost.. I printed out everything. Haha! So.. My worksheets and notes.. I gotta print them myself... since MOE BUDGET!! BUDGET! LAWL!
Everything's online now. So I'm getting a lappy. I want that VAIO? WAIO? Whatever. It looks pretty. I'm in the middle of sorting through my modules.. my courses and their required reference books. I'm already given projects and tasks. So messy. So sudden.. So many things... BUT! *Let's Say This Together!* BUT... "I LIKE IT!" Yeah! Wahaha! I keep saying this.. It's a habit that died in Secondary 4. But it came alive after Dick Lee said it. Wooo~
So tomorrow, I'm getting a good organiser. Lots of files. Btw.. I have this GREAT bag that can store many stuff yet still look chic and small! Gonna go shop for more clothes... shoes... What? Save my salary? Yeah sure.. I take 150 out and save 1k. How's that for starters? Muahaha! Anyway.. the food's real cheap... Man.. I can't get the flexes outta my mind.
Let's do the chant. Flex out! Out you go! Flex Leave! Out you go! ... oh.. nvm.. it's a nice sight. Hahaa! That giant! If I stand beside him I think I might die in shock. "OMG A GIANT! ARGH!" He's freaking huge! Flex Flex baby!