I'm still sick. It's not just flu anymore. There's cough and tonsilitis started to appear... which could mean that fever is on the menu. I did drink water FYI. Stop telling me to drink more water ppl.. I hate this kind of cough. It's the 'OMG-it's-freaking-itchy-and-I-can't-freaking-stop-coughing' kind of cough. The kind where when you're done coughing... you start wheezing and gasping for breath and you've got tears in your eyes.
And what bad timing... I'm one day away from my medical check-up [and i'm sick -.-] & the opening of POC Dead Man's Chest. Two days away from turning 19. Three days away from signing my Surety & TTA forms. Eight days away from Registration day. 14 days away from Orientation Week. And 22 days away from my TT camp. Okok... think too far.
Been taking Chlopheniramine. I think it's spelt that way.. It's the small yellow tablet that makes you KO instantly. Almost. It's good for flu...since flu can only be cured by getting more rest. And rest is achieved only if you can breathe comfortably. Anyway... I took that for the past two nights. And I blacked out. I didn't even know I was sleeping. It was... *close eyes* *open eyes* omg?! it's morning?? Lol. Shiok sia.