I'm so irritated at myself... You know how...sometimes you sleep, and it's a really deep sleep. Think raindrops, cool air, cool bed and fluffy pillows. Yeah. And then someone calls your phone. LOL!
Thing is, with me, I will stumble through the conversation... and when it's done, I'll forget half of what was said. Especially when it has, 1) Time, 2) Location, 3) Purpose. Basically, the entire conversation seems as though it didn't happen!
Heh... And if the person who's calling is some classmate or something.. I'll say.. "I'm sleeping..." wait for some answer from them then.. put down the phone. If it's from my buddies I snap/growl/ grumble/mumble something and put down the phone without waiting for reply. If it's from someone important, like a teacher, (I remember my guider called me and told me to do some stuff which I totally forgot after pressing the 'red phone' button), I'll try...TRY to listen as much as I can. And try... TRY to retain information. Haha!! Sigh... sleep and phone blues~
Ahh.. YAWN! I bought lotsa stationery yesterday! Whee~ School officially starts in August. Meaning.. lessons and all. And I've got my orientation week on 26th. A camp on the 3rd of Aug. Wahahaha! 9 to 2 on most days. But I have this feeling... this weird feeling... this naughty feeling. muahahaha!!!OMG! lol! no la.. Yah.. some ppl grinning already. Because... ok la.. in pri sch I'm quite quiet, guai.. except for upper primary. Then, in sec sch I was wild. Yeah!!! JC, I was quiet, guai... so.. the next school... WILD! lol.. no la.. LOL! But yea... I saw some of my would-be classmates and I'm sorta.. the youngest. Most are at least a yr older... the guys are 3 yrs/4yrs older because of NS. The gals are mainly from poly. Hmmm.... And being among the youngest sorta.. give you a little allowances. =) Not that I can be immature.. but a little more cheeky.