I got my NIE package yesterday. My mom freaked out when she saw the Surety Form. Something like a guarantor.. For example, if I get kicked out or I choose to quit halfway, the surety gotta fork out 50k. 50k is maximum. But please la... I won't get kicked out -.- And why would I quit? I like teaching... and stress? I've gone through A levels.. Like that isn't stressful enough. The only thing is that I'm playful. But am I playing now? I don't even have games on the freaking computer. Btw, my brother finally fixed my PC. -.-
Yesterday went out. Like finally... 'Often' in my mom's dictionary is two weeks once. And she kept stressing: "When you go NIE, you better make sure you don't spend so much time outside!" Hello... since when did I spend "so much time outside" while I was schooling?
Dar brought me to Marche... P.S: YOU WERE LATE! =X Then... he was psycho-ing me to eat the non-halal meat meals there.. Rabbit food is nice! Rabbits eat rabbit's food. So do cows..
Then... forever..if got arcade kena pull in one.. haha. Dar driving skills improve wor.. But the A Class driver so pro. And what's with that Ah Pek who spend SO MUCH money on the candy machine? Really la.. one whole packet of $1 coins... Want sweets...go buy one big packet from Carrefour la. There was this NSman who was going around playing the grab-a-toy machines. Funny..
Slacked at Kopitiam and Sky Garden. [Finally found the Superman/Batman shop] Reached my goal at Esplanade park. =X Keke.. *check left...right* Got one small girl keep staring... her mom was like "Eh..don't look" Haha!! Saw parachuters. So many of them. Got formation!! Went Roof Terrace.. Gang area. So many ska boys.. Windy la.. Can fly kite.
...and I was late to get home. Bleh.. but it's alright... I had fun. Lots of fun =)