Watched The DaVinci Code a few days back. My parents both fell asleep. I was tempted to sleep... There's absolutely no character development. There's no suspense. The shocking information was delivered in such a bland way. Boring!
Then... there's The King and The Clown. The Korean movie. It's way better than DVC. Character development is there. And it's quite affective. Gong-Gil is one pretty gal...guy... LOL! But the acting is great. Very emotive.
Then... there's Garfield 2. Keke! Not bad la.. But not worth going to a cinema to catch it.
Then... there's Over The Hedge. I love it! It's so... so... 'feel good'. And the turtle is adorable! He gets shy when his shell is removed! haha!! "I'm very cautious. There are some places in my shell that even I haven't explored before." Wakaka!! And Hammy the squirrel!! So cute!! The animals don't allow him to drink caffeine because he is hyper enough. Haha! Gosh! "Guys...I found my nuts!" Wahaha!!
Sian... This Thursday got medical check-up... I was supposed to go catch POC. Maybe I go later... Whee~!~