hey! yippee! Ok.. no more weird weird posts! Never ever! LOL! 'Cos it freaks ppl out. Guess what?? It freaked me out too! So.. freaky Lynn freaks herself out. Sigh.. I wish I can converse like Capt. Jack Sparrow! He twists around his words.. and makes the person confused to the point where they'll believe him. Arh!!
I love Cascada! Ok.. I know.. so random right?
Hmm... did I tell you that my time table is awful? Yea.. i think i did..
Say, say, say! Wahaha! Ahh... someone hit me! *piaks*! Sorry... you see.. I'm really influenced by my girls in zss and was reading their testimonials for me.. and their craziness sort of rubbed off onto me yet, it's not their craziness to begin with since I'm already crazy.
Anyway! Did you people ever try to type your name in Google and see what comes up?? I DID! Omg!! Like.. my name is no longer unique.. because people are naming their daughters HAILYNN everywhere in the world.. the world...the world.. !(LOL ECHO LA!) And somehow.. someone named her hamster HAILYNN! WOOTS! How cool is that lah! I am a FREAKING hamster! Whee!!
I can't help helping people. I dunno why. Even if it doesn't benefit me in any way at all.. or even when the person dun seem to care if i help... but it's a good feeling. it's a nice feeling. it's a SEXY feeling! Wahaha! So.. i'm not gonna quit helping. Get it JACE?!? Lol.. it's not a burden la.. it's a BARDAN! ok nvm.. I'm crazy. Weehee! My lecturers are gonna freak if they see my blog. "HAILYNN WHAT'S WITH YOUR ENGLISH? YOU WANT TO BE ENGLISH TEACHER??" Wahaha! Then I'll go, "What's with your capital letters, Sir? I'm sure using the italic and bold feature would come off just as fine in emphasizing the words you wish to convey" Wahkakaka! WHATEVER!
Have to go down to BH childcare centre again. Gonna go soon. Can entertain them again. =) Going...going...GONE! TAKE CARE PPL AND I LOVE YOU!