Go Team TASK! -.- I know.. the name is really.. not.. hip. HAHA! Well.. had my team-bonding activities from 2 to 6. They're my GESL group. A few older ones.. most are in the Dip Ed Chinese course.. Haiz.. My 'Team TITANS' was short of a vote. Bleh. "Teaching-Intelligently-Tackling-All-NonSense!" <---TITANS! LOL! Ok.. It can be improved upon.. Team TASK seems so.. seems like a chore.. Lol.. Task.. Haiz.. One of the aunties.. I MEAN OLDER MEMBER.. contributed tt.. Teaching Attributes..dunno what... Knowledge. Haiz.. Wanna make cheer also so mafan.. I thought Team TITANS at least.. can sing the Teen Titans tune. Bleh..
So.. I got over it. Lol. And we had fun during the games. Dzul is such a poor chap! He's the only guy! Ahaha! Supposed to have a 'Glenn' in our group.. but he didn't turn up. Ken was our instructor. Cute guy. Cute.. not hot. But I had fun making him run around. Hohoho! That was during Whacko! "Hey! Let's make the circle BIGGER!" [Haha! I said tt so he'll have to run around more] Lol. He sucks at it. "Oi.. You -haha!- Saboh me ah?" Keke! And my name is easily remembered.. "LYNN!" Bah.. Lol!
There's this gal.. Annu. She is uber pretty. Model-like. hmm.. The girls are nice. It's like.. Guides. LOL! With one guy.. Lol!
Ken had to leave earlier cos of some personal matters.. And he was a lil gloomy at the beginning. Glad we managed to cheer him up. =) Then.. hmm.. Mascot making was fun! Dzul was our mascot! And he had muscles. Balloon muscles! Haha! Then there's this uber uber tall guy. He is super tall. I think his name is Felix. He is built like a Commando. Really buff. And when he paraded and flexed.. all the girls were swooning! Haha! Really la.. NOT BALLOON MUSCLES! Haha! Then there's an effeminate KARMA GURU! Man! That was hilarious! Aidah and I were laughing away till we cried. -Sigh-... It is fun. I just hope the group name could be worked on a little more. Oh well..
Dar! Grats on passing your project! No need to worry anymore! Haha!
Kk.. I'm tired.. running around isn't my forte. Yawn.. And I didn't exercise for so long. Bah. Nites!