Went to JE central with my mom. Ate breakfast at MacD @ JEC. Man... their staff is very friendly. I remember back in Secondary school, Nani, PS and me... we went there together to catch Spykids3D. Ate there and we were amazed by how polite they are. Then, some staff came over to our area and started singing. We were coaxed to sing along as well. I can't remember the song... I think it was If You're Happy. Haha! Oh yeah... After we finished eating, we were given each, an ice-cream! So sweet right? Haha! They said it's because our uniform is so similar and that we were such sporting customers. Haha!!
After that... I went for my medical check-up. I played around... For example, when the doctor [Female btw] was checking my heartbeat... I breathe very fast. LOL! Then she ask whether I'm nervous. LOL! 'Yaya..I'm turned on' [I didn't say that -.-] Keke. Btw... checked my height and guess what?!? *Drum Rolls* I DIDN'T GROW! Lol...
After the check-up, my mom brought me around to get clothes. I got 4 blouses and 2 skirts. Totalled up to 225 bucks. T.T My mom pay =X Lol! I think she spent more than 1k on me liao. Hohoho! Thanks! XD