Went for my NIE appointment briefing yesterday. So many girls! GOSH! =X Hiaks. Have to go for my Cisco Photoshoot. Yeah.. Cisco -.- LOL!!! At first I thought "Wha? Cisco not that security sytem meh?" Keke.. I said that out loud actually... the guy beside me was sniggering -.- Anyway~~ It's for my Public Service Card. Something like a Smart Card. Can use it as a cashcard, yada yada.. That's on Monday. On Thursday, I'm baring it all in a full medical check-up. RMG @ JE. So fun -.- They stated there CLEARLY, "For female candidates, there will be a breast screening". Lawl! Then ahh... for the doctors to fill up, there's this form that states: "Skin normal/abnormal" "Breast normal/abnormal" -.-
Ohh!! I bought lotsa clothes! Spend mother's money again =X Wahaha!
Was in the shop, trying on clothes.. And they played 'Hot in Here - Nelly'. Sheesh. "It's getting hot in here~ So take off all your clothes!" haha! I was the ONLY customer there.. mainly 'cos it was pretty early. And he said to my mom: "Wah.. teaching ah? Now the kids all not obedient one leh. Some more the teacher's are getting smaller" AHEM! *Flashing red eyes* LOL! That's why I'm getting heels. Haha!! Whaaat?? At least short ah... can wear heels to look taller. What can tall people do?? Those extremely tall ones... They can't chop their legs off man!!
See la.. I'm trying to make myself feel better.
After today... I gotta get thru Friday... And finally it's Saturday! *YAY!*