yeah! 060606!! The lucky lucky day! Firstly, I got a f/t job.. at some student care centre in CCK. Went for the interview and boss was daaamn friendly. I din noe a guy could be so daaamn interested in kids. Anyway... there was this gal.. she had a super thick resume. And mine was like.. oh..kay.. Heck! I still got the job.
Then.. I went home.. And my mom was like "You got NIE letter" And I'm like "Fuk them!! Send so late.. [expletives tt cannot be said]" So now.. I haf an interview for NIE on the same day my job starts. Whee~ Blardee idiots.
My mom said I have to start wearing proper clothing.. for the interview and for my working life.. So... What's proper clothing? I think wearing underclothes with T-shirts and jeans/shorts are proper enough. LOL! Bah.. so tmr.. we're going SHOPPING! Whee~ I LURVE!! Lawl!!
So.. if i get NIE... will I have to quit a job I haven't started in yet? But the idea of earning money is too tempting. But I earn money in NIE too... but still.. hmm.. dilemma. LOL! Was thinking on working till next yr.. then go SIM.. or work till 21.. then go Unisim.. or I work and take part-time at Arium. Hmm.. Hmm.. I HATE THINKING!!
My friend said I sound like a small girl...when my voice is recorded down.. Thank you for highlighting that.. I'll try to sound my age. Although I have no idea how. -.-
This is the 6th paragraph to complete the entry of 060606. LOL! I learnt that all guys are horny [i knew it long ago..] .. and those whose names start with 'D' are horniest among them all. But of course, I am a pure angel sent down from heaven [landed in the longkang...picked up by my parents..] But that doesn't change my origins =) So, I'm not horny nor am I SAD. Girls have their horny days. 1 week in each month. LOL! We get prickly.