Why are some people so quick to judge? Why can't they pause and think of what they're going to say instead of blurting out? Why can't they look beyond appearances? Why can't they look beyond my height?!? LOL! Yesterday.. there was a visitor.. She asked if my parents were in, and I said "No" 'cos my mom wouldn't want to be bothered by crappy people like that. And she said... "Oh, never mind then". WHAT?? Can't you talk to ME? I'm 19 for the Great God's sakes! Even when I'm taking the bus, now that my EZLink beeps once, the bus driver would look at me suspiciously.. "YES! I'm a small kiddo paying more for a bus ride. So stuff it since you're earning more!" Okay.. I didn't actually say that.
I'm glad some people do take me seriously. In this world, it's human nature to find a tall person more: a) respectable, b) smarter, c) capable. But of course, there are exceptions [read this with your voice dripping with venom]. It's really hard for all the small people out there. There's so much to prove. [If you think that I'm wrong, that's TOO BAD! it's MY blog!] LOL! But of course, smaller people have their ups. For example, our clothes are smaller [technically], and when we go for camps, we carry smaller bags. [But for me, I just abuse my power and dump the mass tins and etc at home.. I make use of the plates and cups available there XD] Yes...my size is M. Not S. So I can't really squeeze clothes into small areas. Smaller people are more bubbly too, and have the right to act childishly. Ok, it's just more acceptable. Can you imagine an overgrown person going around saying "Kawaii neh? [Pose 2,5,10]" Sure they can be bubbly.. but it's more fitting for small people. Smaller people are.. ok when I find out more plusses of being small, I'll tell ya.
Poetry in motion~ Walking by my side~ This song is really old. We had to sing it during mass singing sessions back in Zhenghua Sec. I love it la. It has a catchy tune. And there's the "Wowowowo" part. Hehe! I remember shouting out "RE-A-Range!" <--- 'rearrange' is part of the song. It's so fun.. Then the mass PE lessons. All crammed up in the hall doing stupid routines. We'd end up dancing at the back. Haha!! Oh well.. those were the fun days. I'm glad I didn't fret over 'O' levels and all that, but had fun and enjoyed myself. Secondary school really is the most fun part of your life. Primary school is the mischievious part of your life [at least to me..heh]. JC is alright. But it's really rushed and all.
I'm old T.T I used to tell a friend that he ain't old just 'cause he's 23. And at 19 I'm feeling old.. Sigh. No! no nonono!! I shall be the optimist that I am and think positively! Haha!