Whaa!! Juz came back from JP GV. Gosh! The entire theatre was booked by APB! So, we have my dad's colleagues and their family all jam packed into Hall5. Hoho! The movie is great laaa!!! Wolverine is soooo dashing! Gawd!! The part with him and Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix.. it's kinda sad. And soooo many unexpected deaths!! Spoilers [highlight to see who dies] : Charles Xavier, Scott Summers [cyclops], jean grey. No that I really care... but one is kinda surprising. And I almost cried when Storm gave the tribute. And some mutants lost their powers...willingly and unwillingly.. Oh OH!! I got to see PYRO again!! Hotness!! No puns intended. He is hot! Not smashingly good looking..but his ATTITUDE! Girls go for brats. LOL! Still.. the main fella is Wolverine. He is sooo funny!! Him and Beast. Lol Lol!! FURBALL! Tsk..
Man... I so totally wanna catch it again! Halle Berry is one hot woman!
You ppl gotta catch it! It's one movie you will not forget! The ending spells trouble.. but this IS the LAST X-men movie. Sigh.. I want more!! BTW!!! Pls stay till after the credits. There's a 10seconds trailer. It's kinda pleasing after you watch that.