Wah!! The NIE interview was ... like any other interview. LOL! I got this really 'garang' old lady as one of my interviewers. But... I showed her how 'garang' I can be too. Not 'garang' as in fierce.. more like.. how I managed to answer her 'tough' questions. So... end of this month will get results.
This morning... my brother called and said that the ATM swallowed his card. I don't know why, but I laughed. Seriously... I think it would rather swallow my card. Hohoho~ Ok la.. my brother still got slightly more money in his bank than me. So sad...
Went to Westmall with mom. We wanted to eat at BK, but it was still breakfast hour. So, we went to Shop'n'Save. They played nice songs.. Craig David's Walking Away, The Corrs' Runaway... etc. Then we went to NTUC. They played oldies.. and I couldn't help but sing along. My mom didn't mind [cos I sing pretty well *ahem*]. Then.. they played this really old doo-wop song. Except that this song, goes "wawawa" in high pitch. And I started "wawawa"-ing. Haha... Early in the morning.. not many people at NTUC mah.. And the song so cute.. XD My mom walk far far away from me. Haha!!