I don't quite like green. But I've been purchasing accessories and clothes of that particular colour. I got myself a "Crazy About You" top, with lime green trimmings and words. And a lime green bag which looks way too classy yet chic, to resist. All these should be perfect when I wear my Converse black jacket with lime green design over my new top, accessorised by my new bag. LOL! There's something about the colour green.. I don't know what.. but it's hooking me. Still, I don't see myself embracing that colour in the future. Orange is still yummy.
Today I was supposed to go shopping in town. But gosh!! The weather is horrible! So hot! So, there goes my retail therapy.
Btw, people, please don't SMS me as much as before. I changed my plan to a crappy one...but I've got free incoming! Yay! Oh and my phone doesn't go mono anymore. Weehee~
My mom is giving me 1 more week to get my butt out of the house. Sigh... It's MY butt and I decide where it goes! Lol... Tmr gonna watch X-Men: The Last Stand. Free tix.. at JP GV. My mom, dad and me. What a nice family outing =) Huh? No.. I'm not missing anyone else... A brother? I have a BROTHER? What's that? Can eat or not? [-evil smirk-]