Hey... Uhm.. ok i feel lost. LOL! I can't game anymore. No GB, MS, GW, etc.. Hence the 'lost' feeling. Suddenly I use lesser keys on the keyboard, talk lesser... yada yada. But I got him and I'm happy =) . But I can't lie... It's probably gonna take me some time to get over games.. Meanwhile, my newfound maple kaki has to play alone. Haha. [damn u got so many maple items!]
I finally got my Casper song. Keke. I think the lyrics are really sweet. Great for saying goodbye to friends and all. I remember watching Casper and crying when they played this song. Jordan Hill - Remember Me This Way. It's a song that grows on you.
New hot thing! Jason Mraz. Ok.. I didn't like the song that catapulted him into the limelight. That is...Remedy - J. Mraz. I prefer the next single. Oooh....! It's so nice! A song that somehow I feel... explains the way I look at life. Simple lyrics [cute in fact!], nice tune... And the singer is ga ga ga gorgeous. His performance just thrills me.. I think it's 'cause he has that silly smile.. he even thinks his lyrics are kooky. HAHA! Btw, catch the song in my Tagboard area. It's in acoustic [life is wonderful - jason mraz]. Sigh.. but dar serenade nicer. LOL! too bad his guitar RIP le...
bye bye games... Remember Me This Way. LOL! Omg.. i'm getting even more sentimental... Like Cancerians aren't emotional enough. I even shed a tear for the Dou Dou gal in the 7pm Chinese show.. Sheesh..