Yeahh ... yesterday was Mother's Day. My cousins came over after hiking at Bukit Timah hill. My aunt and nephew went as well. So cute.. they brought walkie talkies. lol. They also brought back spiders to my house. Zzz... The reason for the hike: They bought my aunt a new pair of Nike shoes. Haha!
I didn't really celebrate Mother's Day. No celebration is without a cake.. and there was no cake. Lol. Just yummy dinner. So later today, I'll be going to Westmall to get the mountain bike for my mom. Actually yesterday my dad and I went.. but it was out of stock. We ended up lining up for free Coca Cola Light. Lol.
Panic! at the Disco is horrible. Initially. I got the entire album because a friend said that one of the songs is really nice. Well... obviously my taste is different. But... I kinda grew to like the album. It's quirky and kooky. Kooky titles and quirky tunes. Lol. Don't even let me go into the lyrics. I still like Westlife and pretty boybands mind you. Haha! The Raconteurs - Steady as She Goes sounds nice too.
I got 13 pairs of earrings from my cousin. So that brings my earring collection to... 17. Ok, not much but I only have 1 pair of ears. Sigh... the irony is that my ears haven't really healed. So long already. My mom said that it's cos i have "daging manis" which literally means "sweet meat". Meaning: My flesh is.. very sensitive.. to.. any damage caused. LOL. Bah... I can only stare at the earrings T.T