i love all the
oranges in the world! (:

Yay! I have a new blog! haha! Ok.. I still kept the credits. I got it from blogskins but I edited it. It used to be with just the pic on the extreme left. Alvin sent me his orange smiley the pic on the right. LOL! So I put the 2 together... and added in some deco... formed the word orange... and put "lynn's bloggy" LOL! Cute right? The pics I mean. Hohoho! Especially the first one which shows the orange mourning over the lost of his dear friend. Keke. And the third one.. "OMG! Naked!" LOL! I don't get the smoking one.. but the booze!! The orange drinks?!? Hohoho! We get Vodka Citron from that. =) I dunno how to put stuff on the right and left of this blog since it's plain... Yes Alvin... I know you know how to do... Mr IT. But I'm not paying you to do that. I'm pretty sure this new skin doesn't hurt your eyes as much. LOL!x/o LYNN; 6:57 PM