Whee~ Mike returns from JMS! Now I got Maple kaki play with me! Haha! On ehh.. the day before.. I played at Lud with him. Haha! Dragged him through the tower 'cos I wanted to do quests. Since he was at my lvl.. we could do the quests together-gather. LOL! And the darned tower was 100 storeys high. No SCROLL!! [PS: I have scrolls now =)] So, when I reached the 1st floor.. Mike committed suicide. We had to do that... or climb 100 storeys. So.. Lynn commited suicide too. Lawl! Omg I'm Lawl-ing. I swore never to do that... but when someone keeps saying it.. It gets stuck in your head. Like how everyone is Bleh-ing. Muahaha! BLEH!
ECP so fun! Dar dar is accident-prone and showed off his skill in getting accidents [sayang~]! Lynn is lazy and didn't help pedal the silly bicycle [got hor! loool]! Jimmy is so cute! Amos & Xue are so nice! JH is funny! Wheehee~ I was the only one who play with water... -.- Saw Pei Fen and her gang of Red Tee-Shirts! I wanna go back there. But this time.. it will be just me and him!
I wonder what would happen if girls started wearing bridal gowns and running around on the streets screaming.. "BUYING HUSBAND!" Freaaky!