We finally got my mom her bicycle. It's pretty nice. 24 inch wheels. Her old one was 26 inch and cost 100 bucks plus. And it got stolen... haha. Ok it's so not funny. I think some foreign worker [I suspect from India] took it. Haiz.. I thought maybe I could share the bicycle with her.. But it's too high. Even when the seat's lowered till it's lowest possible. Argh!! I have to tiptoe when I'm stationary. Lol. But, I can still ride it. My skills aren't rusty. Sigh... I still remember my first time riding a bicycle. Started with trainer wheels [I never had tricycles...and if I did.. I wouldn't remember]. Lol... I was afraid to take them off.. Then.... Muahaha.. I saw my bro ride without trainers.. and I was kinda jealous. So I took his bicycle.. and rode around the playground. Weeeheee!! I could do it!
The Davinci Code opens today. My cousin booked tickets for us... alas, I fell sick last night. Fever. So, now I'm wallowing in self-misery at the thought that I could pretty much be in GV JP now.. watching Tom Hanks strut his stuff. -Sigh-
MI:3 is nice. I kinda wished Ethan Hunt died at the last part. That's for divorcing Kidman! Lol.. I like Nicole Kidman. Glad that she's engaged to Keith Urban, that country hunk. Hehe!
Over the Hedge got 4 out of 5 stars. Lol.. I don't like the animals.. -.- And what's with all the animated animal movies now??
My dad is going KL on the 27th for 3 days. He wants to watch X-Men there. How unfair! Anyway... his company is giving out 3 tix to X-men: The Last Stand. So... it means that I GET TO WATCH IT FOR FREE TOO!!! lol..