My hp has been ringing all the time in the past few days [and I can happily bop to the tune of Hips Don't Lie in mono =.=]. Which is wierd considering everyone calls my home phone or sms me. Anyway, I realised that people actually READ my ad. Yay! Yes.. I advertised myself as a tuition teacher [joining agencies are silly cos they steal part of your money and send you to random places unless you request]. So I've got random frantic parents living in the West calling me and begging for Lynn's help. Okok.. exaggeration there. What... makes my life a lil more interesting than it already is. Wahaha! So there's Zahara and her son and nephew, Stanley who needs help for his daughter, okok this is the funny one =X Arjun Singh!! Haha.. His accent OMG! I could hardly understand him!! Gawd!! Then there's Lily who wants me to teach her two children. My my.. how multiracial! LOL!
Liyana told me to work in a cafe on my free days. Preferably CoffeeBean cos the uni is nice and we get to bring back the cakes or whatever that's left unsold. I suggested Delifrance and there's probably a look of disgust on her face since Deli's uni is [[AWFUL]]! Haha! Picky picky!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/313393 Click on that for ROFLMAO fun! =) Seriously... I nearly died. Or maybe I find stuff like that funny... Whatever. IT IS FUNNY! lol..
"Who will win American Idol?" - Suf "Need you ask? Need you even think? Duhz.. of course it will be... HAILYNN!" - me -silence- "Whaaat?? I am American ok! *fakes accent* Thank you thank you all who voted for me!" - me "That's AUSTRALIAN accent!" -Suf
I lost =' ( Haha! And I dyed my hair! HAHA! It's.. I don't know what colour! LOL! It was such a pretty shade of red. So I just took the dye and paid for it. What brand? Garnier! I only browse that area. As well as L'Oreal Paris. My trusted most trustable hair dyes!