My brother and I are going crazy over Factions... It's like Faction Fever. haha!! The gameplay is even more enjoyable than it already was. And...imagine an area totally made of JADE!! Sigh.. such pretty landscapes to play in. And...the story line!! Wow la... Factions made it into the charts less than a week after it was released. It's now third. You Faction-less GWers don't know what you're missing! Lol!! My brother let me make the Assassin character. I chose really pretty features, hairstyle, colour blablabla... And I named her... Dior Baranor. From LOTR. Dior is Thingol's heir and Baranor is the dad of Beregond. No, I didn't memorise all the names in LOTR.. there's the Index ya'know? Faction Fever!! Oh... My brother let me pose with his game... wanted to show off to ppl that he had that game...
(")(;_;)('')<----- I had to put this here.. SunWuKongs in MS kept doing that and it's cute. I think i did it wrongly.. who cares...