Last night Liyana was like.. seriously.. my what ah? stress-reliever? lol! we were lamenting about many many things. What's a baby monkey? Lol.. Monklet..Monkeylet. We settled on Monkeylet. LOL! We complained about some systems..discussed songs. Put 2 like-minded ppl together and u get havoc. LOL! Plus!! It's not like we talk everyday when we were in school. Sigh.. those first 3 months were great... But i think i relieved them of my singing.. Hey yah!! lol!
I just found this great song like.. 2 days ago. I'm not into slow songs.. but this one was really powerful. SuPER slow.. with very little lyrics, AND!! the lyrics kept repeating, YET!! follow the tone, the beat and u realise that the band, WOW!! they bring out the fullest meaning of the words la. Haha!! It's Lifehouse who sang. They're really good. I mean.. Look at their hits that lingered at the top for soooo long! Anyway, the song is Everything. There's another called Storm. I will name my next hamster Storm. So macho! LOL! It will end up as Stormie. -.-
oh.. Waiting Game by Yellowcard rocks too!! Yellowcard.. NOT exactly the most prettiest of boys, BUT!! they have this violin playing at the back to accompany the song arrangement. Cool right?? AND!! they're an alt rock band. With a VIOLIN! gosh... I also like the song called Grey by them.
Yesterday went to SS. I thought markets were supposed to be boring.. but it was a nice trip. ten mile junction -.- But i saw some friends there.. and the SS guys are really young. Like.. not those uncles u'd expect. Haha.. flirtatious even. No difference there. -.- "u want onions ah? want me or not? how many onions u want girl?" Went to eat at foodmore.. CHENG TENG! haha! my favourite dessert. My mom dun even need to ask what i want.. and she said "aiyah.. u eat what also fat la" [she ordered bubur cha cha] haha.. Dammit!! lol. There was an even nicer trip after that but.. i'll keep it to myself. =)