I want to watch The DaVinci Code. Although I read the book, and know the spoilers, plus the secrets and the code itself, I still want to watch it. Lol. But obviously, some people do not appreciate Tom Hanks' acting... like Shaun "davinci sucks to the core lawl" Tan and others in my MSN list... Why?? What's wrong with it? I don't think he is Christian.. Ho ho ho !! He is definitely not Christian. Lol.. Yeah.. the community wasn't happy that DaVinci was passed with a not-as-strict-as-it-should-be rating of NC-16. Weehee!
My brother completed GW Factions yesterday. Now he is completing it with all his other characters. The game is great. More styles to the mission. Example: Break into two teams and go separate ways. Meet up in the middle and re-strategise. Fun gameplay!
MS coming out with Ludibrium. The Toy Land. Will I meet Buzz Lightyear? I like Mr Potato. Lol. I'd re-arrange his face. "Picasso!" Lol. Anyway, Ludibrium is full of dead toy teddies. Hold-on... aren't toy teddies not even LIVING things? Oh well... I'll still have fun healing their poor souls and sending them on the right path to heaven. LOL.
PCD is not that bad as a girl group put together under a tagline that screams "SEX!" Haha! Their songs in the specially produced UK album are hot. Songs like Buttons and a remake of Sway. Yeaahh! Although "[I]...sing Sway much MUCH better" [ quoted from Lim for my gloating over =) ]. And I still can't get over Steady, As She goes. Arghh..!! The tune is hookerlicious. In the sense that it hooks you. Like how you fish and the fish gets hooked and... yeah you get my drift. NOT the Geylang hooker... hooker.