I so wanted to post this... but.. no time. Now I'm pretty free so here goes~
Mojo & Jojo, my hamsters, have been feeling neglected in the past few days. This is because I, have been very busy. So, on Sunday, I put aside EVERYTHING and spent the whole morning and night entertaining them. Firstly, my hamsters were treated to a bubble bath. Their cage was cleaned out and they were enjoying a warm nice tub of bubble lavender water. After the bath, they were dried up in nice fluffy towels each and sent back into the cage. They enjoyed a cool breeze coming from the portable fan that I placed near the cage. While drying off, Mojo & Jojo enjoyed chopped peeled grapes, followed by a nice massage on the back. To ensure their cleanliness, I sprayed the Hamster Anti-Bacterial formula from Japan on them. Both were sleepy and yawned, so I left them and went to the computer. At night, they were treated to a healthy new mix of nuts and hamster food, complete with Vitamin C. They enjoyed a good stroll around the kitchen before retiring to their home for a good night's rest. =)