I signed up for Relief Teaching. Yes, yes. A little too late. But it's never too late!! Wahaha! I put.. Primary & Secondary level Math & English. Then for Primary Level, for the FUN of it, I put SEXUALITY EDUCATION!! Wahahahah! "OK Class! I'm Miss Lynn. Let's talk about sex! First, you do -censored- -censored- ..." Wahaha!! Ok just kidding.. Oh and I also signed up to teach MALAY! OMG!! Will Lynn make it through her relief teaching days? Stay tuned! But... not confirmed that I will be accepted la. Just signed up today. I was screaming all the way through the application. "Why their server so cock-up?? WHAT EXPIRY DATE?? Why is there an expiry date for an IC?? OMG! It hanged on me!!" LOL! My dad was trying his best to help me. Lol. But he made things worst. "Aiyah..expiry date put anything la.." [And yes, JJ my blog entries are full of conversations] Hiaks..
Played DOTA. Found out why it's so darn popular. Because it's FUN! Played with my brother over our baby: Linksys Wireless Network. Played as..oops..dar -.- i forgot the names.. Ermm..Drow Archer? Dro Ranger? Ok yah.. that dark girl with a bow. She was my first character and I got pwned more than I would like to be. Then I used THE ICE GIRL!! Happiness la!! Her area attack can kill the com char. Whoohoo!! That's when the words "Pwnzer is GODLY...Someone stop her!" started blasting from the speakers. Ahhh...