Finally, elections are over. Since it began like.. a week ago, bird flu & HFMD & terrorism has taken a step back. Sigh... it's been a victorious win for PAP. Anyone could have seen it coming anyway. Unless they're blind and deaf. The local newspaper has been tracking PAP's advancements... what about the opposition? haha.. a small article here and there.. in 6 pages of the newspaper. -.- Maybe now the diseases can have the limelight again. Btw, I have tons of local political jokes which I'm afraid to post. haha! And I realised that Singaporeans, mainly the older ones, are afraid to vote for the PAP. Ok, I knew it pretty long ago. Especially those whose daughters and sons work under PA. "Oh dear, if they find out I vote for opposition, they may not promote my children" YadaYada... But somehow, I found myself rooting for PAP. Why? No.. not fear.. More like how the parties carry themselves. PM Lee spoke fluently and confidently, and didn't pick on the opposition too strongly. Unlike others who directly attacked the PM salaries and their expensive upgrading which could be similarly achieved by them, without charging a single cent. But, maybe it's because PAP has so much ground to work on, that, to offer a free upgrade would take a toll on the reserves. Then again, we have a lot of reserves.