Aha! Some of my favourite earrings! And that GORGEOUS necklace my mom got for me! It has super chic matching earrings as well. Btw, those earrings with stones.. they're REAL stones.. and cost quite a bit. But hey! They're my cousin's and now they're MINE! hohoho!
I don't look good in SILVER earrings. -Sigh- It's got to be really bright silver then it looks great. Not those cheapo ones. Hiaks~ I'm crazy over those with PURPLE gems, bronze over-glaze, funky stones, BUTTERFLIES, etc. Haha! Gosh! Hurry up and heal my dear ears!! LOL!
GAWD! My blogskin is so adorable. WAHAHA! Last night my dad was talking about how his friend went for a medical check-up and got checked by a FEMALE doctor. Hello!! Something's wrong there! haha!! I mean.. would you grin and bear it ALL to some relatively unknown fella of a DIFFERENT sex? Professionally or personally, I won't do THAT. Anyway... medical check-ups for guys include stripping.. and -uhmm- coughing? Why would anyone do that? I asked my dad that.. and he couldn't answer. [I think it's embarassing or smth]. My mom said "It's to see if the lil fella is still alive" Hoho! I see.. So.. I asked, "huh? If cough it will stand or something?" HAHAHA! NOW my dad replies, "You cough it BITES ok" OMG! I was rolling around on my bed laughing. Hahaha!
Mojo and Jojo are being choosy! Choosy mouseys! Now I'm like.. not giving them any food till they eat what's there. Discipline! Discipline is important!