Yesterday there was this HUGE Seiyu Sale. So naturally, my mom and went to the nearest biggest Seiyu at Bugis. Wheehee!! My mom was looking for bedcovers. I got bored ok!! Bored to hell.. She was like: "Friven.. where's Friven?" *Picks up one that looks good to her and walks around for 15 minutes browsing through more covers* "Eh?!? Quilt cover ah? I don't want!" *Puts it back* -SIGH- Then we went to look at KITCHENWARE! Freaking hell.. "Wah! This anodized iron pan very good leii.. non-stick!!" *Stares at it and turns it around and around and aorund for..5 minutes* *Looks at price* "Wah 100 over dollars! I thought it's supposed to be a sale?" *Puts it back* AIEEE!!! Then we went to the clothes section. Ok la... Seiyu clothes are awful. Except for the Levi's one.. too expensive tho. Walked around... Freaking crowded!! And there was this man.. Ok nvm.. If I see him again I will smack him up, down, left, right...and DIAGONALLY!!! Woohoo~ We got to the accessories department and I went crazy. So did my mom. OK..She was more crazy than me.. She went around picking earrings and showing them to me. I was slowly browsing through and she kept shoving earrings at my face. Anyway.. I'm glad that I tahan her shopping idiosyncrasies earlier..Because she was in a good mood to spend money. And she blew 70 bucks on me. I got 3 earrings and a necklace. The necklace has a matching earring to it. Butterflies encrusted with purple gems. Lalala~ I regret not getting the star ones.. and the dolphin... THE DOLPHIN!! It keeps haunting me.. it was really cute.. >.<