Was supposed to go out last night... then some insurance woman came over to talk to my parents. I vaguely remember her from my past. And she keeps saying the same things every year. "How are you doing now?" "Wah, big girl already" [F U... I'm small okay.. LOL..] I had to sit at the dinner table and listen to them talk about the future and whatever. Bored to hell. But I couldn't show attitude because my mom would grill me later. Btw, cold war ended. Muahaha.
Tonight going out for dinner. Tonight the spastic + autistic brother is coming home and would stay till Sunday night. Spastic + autistic = spastautistic. Pronounced as spas-tau[tor]-tis-tic[tik]. I've upgraded my insults from "idiot" "mofo" "as*h*le" to "he-bitch" "man-whore" "gay-slut". All inspired from Deuce Bigalow...European Gigolo's pimp.
Yay..I'm getting my own computer and we'll be having a wireless router. You know what that means. Wooo~
Been bowling for past 3 weeks. 2 times a week on Tues and Thurs. My dad training for his APB tournament. I average at 90 to 110. Yay? lol.. Used to be 40 - 50 ok... See.. I'm improving! haha! But I get intimidated easily. Like just now... this pro bowler with a wristguard did spins. so cool la.. the ball was balancing on the EDGE and it TURNED...like SERIOUSLY turned and striked. T.T and he was in the lane beside ours. Oh well.. at least I don't bowl into longkang anymore. Whee~ Why I like bowling? Air-conditioned, great music, fun, competitive. Ok.. competitive is because I like to compete with my dad. I compete with everyone XD. And why the heck were there so many AES boys?? Noisy freaks. All can't bowl =X
Ya..ya.. I haven't been online often this week. Whatever. I entertained myself with MOVIES! Ice Age 2, Big Momma 2, V for Vendetta, Origins of DaVinci [docu] etc. Movie junkie.. Ice Age 2 is hilarious... Ellie and her possums.. Go watch!! It's endearing and funny.